|1.0 (total: 100)|
|1.0 (total 20)|
The Worm is a tier 1 animal.
- There are no animals that evolve into worms, as they are a tier 1 animal.
- Worms evolve into lampreys or Crayfish.
- 4,000 XP is required for a worm to evolve into a lamprey.
- Worms do not drop any meat, but instead yield XP upon being eaten.
- As a worm, friendly fire is turned off for other worms and oarfish: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- Your best food sources are algae, yellow algae, and grapefruits. (you can hide in islands for grapefruits)
- You can burrow through the ground, islands, and glaciers.
- You are +20% faster when burrowing through the ground.
- The worm can live anywhere.
This is a complete list of food that worms can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that worms can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
This section highlights all the changes made to the worm in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 13th, 2017||Added 5 new animals: blobfish, king crab, worm, anglerfish, and leopard seal.|
|February 14th, 2017||Changed worm and leopard seal orders.|
|February 18th, 2017||Fixed flying worms bug (hopefully).|
|April 6th, 2017||Fixed respawning as blobfish/worm/fish accordingly.|
|April 30th, 2018||Worm is now affected by temperature and pressure.|
- The worm is the smallest animal in the game.