|9.0 (total: 900)|
|7.0 (total: 140)|
The Walrus is a tier X animal.
- Leopard seals evolve into Walrus
- 48,000 XP is required for a leopard seal to evolve into a walrus
- Walruses do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals
- Walruses drop meat upon death
- As a walrus, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them
- You can walk on islands and glaciers
- You can burrow through glaciers and arctic islands
|Rush||None||Boosting will give you a 35% speed boost, half your attack (70 total) and increase your attack speed by 3x (~210 total). This also inflicts bleed to the target.
You take no recoil while boosting.
You block snowballs while boosting.
You're ungrabbable while boosting
- The suitable biomes for the walrus are the arctic and the arctic surface.
- If a walrus enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a walrus enters the ocean surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a walrus enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a walrus enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If a walrus enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and salinity.
- If a walrus enters the swamp surface, it will lose temperature and it will not regenerate salinity.
This is a complete list of food that walruses can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit. Seems unable to spawn nowadays, update this if I am wrong.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Walruses cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.
This section highlights all the changes made to the walrus in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|June 23rd, 2018||New animals: Sawfish, Walrus, Bobbit worm, Frilled Shark, Mantis Shrimp and Mahi Mahi.|