The Tiger Shark in game looks exactly the same as its real life counterpart, with a brown body with tiger like stripes on its body. It's no doubt that the shark is one of the best hunters in Deeeep.io. It becomes almost invisible when near ground, and with this ability, it is able to sneak up on it's prey without them noticing, before delivering an armor penetrating bite. The name suits it well, as it really does have the stealth of a feline.
- Wobbegong sharks evolve into tiger sharks
- Tiger sharks do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the tier 10 animals.
- Tiger sharks drop meat upon death.
- Like other Tier 10s, as a tiger shark, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- Tiger sharks can attack each other as friendly fire is on for all top tiers
- Tiger Sharks have a dash boost. Clicking underwater will cause you to dash forward for a short distance.
|Camouflage||When swimming near the seabed, Tiger Sharks become translucent and gain a +15% speed boost. At this state, it is really hard to spot them if you are not paying attention, and they can use their unique ability to surprise prey.|
|Bloodlust||Like the Shark, Tiger Sharks have a blood lust. This ability helps it to sense bleeding prey far away.|
- The Tiger Shark is also immune to slowing corals.
- The suitable biome for the tiger shark is the ocean.
- If a tiger shark enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a tiger shark enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a tiger shark enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a tiger shark enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a tiger shark enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a tiger shark enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
This is a complete list of food that tiger sharks can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic temperature, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Dam Food||Animals Tier 1 to Tier 7, Bald Eagle, Tiger Shark, Leatherback Turtle and Sea Turtle||43||Spawns at the roots of beaver dams/dead bushes.|
|Meat||All||1000||Affected by gravity, sinks slowly down to the floor. Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
As a Tier 10, the only prop where the Tiger Shark can hide is the Giant Shipwreck.
|Giant Shipwreck||Generates in any biome, but have been found in the deep, swamp, and twilight kelp forest. All animals can hide here. Hiding places are ship windows and the crack.|
Tips and Tricks
The Tiger Shark is a really straight forward animal. It is beginner friendly and doesn't need much skill to master it. But here's some tips for the animal.
- Always stay near the ground. You'll become almost invisible and gain a 15% speed boost as well.
- The best biome for the animal is the reef, where the corals can make Tiger Sharks even less visible.
- Sometimes there will be careless low tiers walking on the terrain. Sneak upon them and give them the surprise of their lives.
- Staying near the ground helps out too if you are fighting another Tier 10. You may get a few free hits, and maybe even kill it.
- You can eat dam foods, use it for your advantage!
- Use your blood lust for your advantage. Follow the blood trail, and you'll mostly end up finding another player chasing an animal on low health. The prey will not have a chance to react since its health is low and its busy escaping the predator, while the pursuer won't notice you as it is busy chasing the prey. Move in for a kill, or two!
- Avoid bleeding, as it will reveal your location.
- Lampreys may troll you by latching on you and reveal your location. You could still keep them though, as it will surely lure some players.
- If you are stealthy enough, you can take the pearl in the Pearl Defense game mode and score without being seen by the enemy.
- This animal is not really useful in 1v1, as it doesn't have any abilities that help in pitfighting
- It is not a really good team animal as well, as it lacks of a supportive ability.
Skins are cosmetics that can be used to change an animal's appearance in the game. Here are the list of skins that can be used for the tiger shark. (needs a page that explains about skins and shows the list of skins available.)
|Dark Tiger Shark||Bluefish||4604||125 coins||2nd September, 2021||A tiger shark with dark coloration|
|Iridescent Tiger Shark||Bluefish||4603||250 coins||2nd September, 2021||A tiger shark with iridescent coloration|
|Sand Tiger Shark||xX-Thrasher-Xx||57||200 coins||2nd May, 2019||N/A|
- The Tiger Shark is designed by the Reddit user 6eezb43.
- The Sand Tiger Shark is the first Tiger Shark skin to be added to the game. It was added in 2019, while the rest is added in a skin batch in 2021.
- Iridescent basically means shimmering or sparkling. There is such fish called Iridescent Shark in real life, except that it is a catfish instead of a shark.