|4.0 (total: 400)|
|4.0 (total: 80)|
The Seagull is a tier 5 animal.
- Tier 4 animals evolve into seagulls.
- 18,000 XP is required for a squid to evolve into a seagull.
- Seagulls evolve into a Tier 6 Animals
- 24,000 XP is required for a seagull to evolve into a tier 6 Animals
- Seagulls drop meat upon death.
- As a Seagull, friendly fire is turned off for other Seagulls, Pelicans, Oarfish, and Whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- You can hide in trees if you stay still.
- You can fly as long as you are in the air. When you are in the water, you will lose oxygen and float upwards automatically.
- You can walk.
- Bird Poop automatically spawns underneath you every 10 seconds.
- Boosting while walking causes you to jump.
- The suitable biomes for the seagull are the ocean surface and the swamp surface.
- If a seagull enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen.
- If a seagull enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a seagull enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a seagull enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a seagull enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen.
This is a complete list of food that seagulls can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that seagulls can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
This section highlights all the changes made to the seagull in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|November 16th, 2016 (Beta)||Added BETA server, bigger map, more players, new animal (seagull) and more! Please report bugs.|
|November 24th, 2016||Added a new animal: seagull (more coming in the upcoming days!)|
|January 19th, 2017||Reduced the XP required for seagulls to level up.|
|March 1st, 2017||Oarfish can now heal seagulls too.|
|April 5th, 2017||Pelican can no longer damage seagulls for now.|