|5.0 (total: 550)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
The Pelican is a tier 6 animal.
- Any Tier 5 animal can evolve into a pelican.
- 24,000 XP is required for a seagull to evolve into a pelican.
- Pelicans evolve into any of the tier 7 animals. 30,000 XP is required for a pelican to evolve.
- Pelicans drop meat upon death.
- In Free for all mode, friendly fire is turned off for pelicans meaning that pelicans cannot damage other pelicans. Pelicans cannot also damage Seagulls in FFA, putting pelican at a disadvantage for hunting.
- You can fly as long as you are in the air. When you are in the water, you will lose oxygen and float upwards automatically.
- You can walk on land and all other surfaces that are not under the water.
- Charge boost to grab a tier 1-4 animal.
- Click to release the grabbed animal
- Clicking while walking causes you to jump. You will jump higher the more you charge a boost. This does not consume a boost.
- You are slower when moving downward while underwater.
- The suitable biome for the pelican is the ocean surface and the swamp surface.
This is a complete list of food that pelicans can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7 and tiger shark||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Coconut||Pelican,Coconut crab||600||10 seconds after spawning, it will become affected by gravity and fall. Spawns in trees (does not spawn as commonly as apples, however). The only food type that is oriented in a random direction.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that pelicans can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
This section highlights all the changes made to the pelican in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|April 5th, 2017 (Beta)||Added 4 new animals, including: lamprey, polar bear, whale shark and its remora drones (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)), and pelican (designed by FlllllSH).|
|April 5th, 2017||Pelican can no longer damage seagulls for now.|
|April 6th, 2017||Pelicans can now grab squids.|
|April 7th, 2017||Pelican's grab time reduced to 15 seconds.|