|100% can be increased|
|10.0 (total: 1000)|
|6.0 (total: 120)|
|2 (can be up to 6)|
|0% can be increased|
|0% can be increased|
|0% can be increased|
|10s can be increased|
The Manta Ray is a tier 10 animal. It is based on its real life counterpart, the Reef Manta Ray, Mobula alfredi.
- Oarfish evolve into Manta Ray.
- 48,000 XP is required for an Oarfish to evolve into a Manta Ray.
- Manta Ray do not evolve into any other animals, as they are a tier 10 animal.
- Manta Ray drop meat upon death.
- As a Manta Ray, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- The Manta Ray can be easily countered by a Whale's ability, it will suck in all animals the Manta Ray was carrying and will make it defenceless, all extra boosts and status will be lost once the Manta Ray is targeted by a Blue Whale.
Clicking will cause you to dash forward and deal 25% more damage to animals you hit.
The Manta Ray has an aura that allows it to link with nearby fish. Linking with other fish augments it. The Manta Ray can have a maximum of 4 links with animals. It can only link with tier 7 animals or lower.
- Tier 1:
- Clown Fish = +7% speed boost (Stat Boost)
- Ice fish = 3x Health regeneration when still (Ability)
- Blob fish = Higher pressure time (General Improvement)
- Blind Cavefish = No Buff
- Piranha = Unable to join manta rays auras
- Worm = Inflict -20% Speed at boost (Status Condition)
- Tier 2:
- Crab = +10% Defence (Status Boost)
- Crayfish = Dig into terrain at boost (Ability)
- King Crab = +5% Damage Reflection (Status Boost)
- Lamprey = No Buff
- Tier 3:
- Jellyfish = Inflict poison upon boost (Status Condition)
- Flying Fish = +7% speed (Status Boost)
- Frog = +1 boost (General Improvement)
- Olm = +7% speed (Status Boost)
- Tier 4:
- Squid = +25% armour penetration (Status Boost)
- Axolotl = 3x Health regeneration when still (Ability)
- Catfish = Increases health regeneration from food to 25 (General Improvement)
- Little Auk = +7% speed (Status Boost)
- Hermit Crab = No Buff
- Giant Isopod = +15% Defense (Status Boost)
- Tier 5:
- Seagull = +1 boost (General Improvement)
- Duck = +1 boost and allows hiding in dams (Ability)
- Bat = Inflict -10% Speed at boost (Status Condition)
- Seal = Higher temperature time (General Improvement)
- Barreleye = Far sight - can see animals off screen (Ability)
- Tier 6:
- Goliath Bullfrog = Grab tier 1-7 animals and launch them inflict stun (Ability)
- Pufferfish = Hit someone to poison it (don't need to boost to poison)
- Ray = Hiding on surfaces (Ability)
- Bobbit Worm = No Buff
- Pelican = +1 boost (General Improvement)
- Tier 7:
- Beaver = Allows hiding in dams (Ability)
- Anglerfish = Hiding on surfaces (Ability)
- Penguin = Higher temperature time (General Improvement)
- Snake = Inflict poison at boost (Status condition)
- Gulper Eel = +20% Armor Penetration
- The suitable biome for the Manta Ray is the ocean.
- If a Manta Ray enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a Manta Ray enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a Manta Ray enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a Manta Ray enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a Manta Ray enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a Manta Ray enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
This is a complete list of food that Manta Ray can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Shot out of volcanoes automatically. Aside from granting XP, it also replenishes your temperature bar by 1 second upon being eaten.|
|Human||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||1000||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Sushi||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was. in other words " meat is delicious"|
|Anglerfish Bait||All Animals except for the Anglerfish who spawned it||0||Spawns infront of an Anglerfish when it is stationary (as its passive ability). No fixed look, resembles the last food the Anglerfish eats. It does nothing too, but the Anglerfish will deal twice as much damage (100x2, therefore 200) to the animal that ate it|
|Beaver Dam||Generates on the surface of all biomes except for deeeep. Inverted generated on arctic, swamp, and estuary. Beavers and Ducks can hide here as well as Manta Rays with a beaver or a duck in their aura. Orange food pieces grow on its roots. Slowly landing on the top allows you to walk across it. (As an animal that can walk). Crocodiles can disguise themselves as them. Occasionally mapmakers will flip them over and use them as dead bushes on islands and icebergs.|
|Giant Shipwreck||Generates in any biome. All animals can hide here. Hiding places are ship windows and the crack.|
|Spinetail Mobula||KrabzAga||3305||225 coins||23rd April, 2021||N/A||Not seasonal|
|Dark Oceanic Manta||⫷Ꮆяᗩиᕲ💠Ꮆûᗩяᕲ⫸||3421||250 coins||10th February, 2021||Based off the Black Manta Ray Species||Not seasonal|
|Spectre Manta||sirDangel||2011||250 coins||20th Apri, 2021||This is a ghost Manta Ray. The colour palette is based on the Flying Dutchman from Spongebob. The aura color is changed to green in the original concept.||Seasonal: Halloween|
|Man-ta Ray||Tacoco||8467||0 coins||19th November, 2021||The greatest threat of Deeeep.io||Seasonal: Halloween|