|4.0 (total: 400)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
The Lobster is a tier 6 animal.
- Lobster evolves into any tier 7 animal.
- 4,000 XP is required for a lobster to evolve into any tier 7 animal.
- Lobster drops meat upon death.
- As a lobster, friendly fire is on for whales and other lobsters
- Even though you can walk on land, you will still lose oxygen.
- You can charge your boost to give a bleed effect to animals tier 6 and below.
- For animals above tier 6, you will latch on to and damage them, they can shake you to get off or you can use your charge boost to remove yourself prematurely.
- The suitable biomes for the lobster are the arctic
- If a lobster enters the ocean, it will lose temperature.
- If a lobster enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a lobster enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen
- If a lobster enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and temperature
- If a lobster enter the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and will not regenerate salinity.
- If a lobster enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
This is a complete list of food that lobster can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||15||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||225||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||approx. 50||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||225||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||approx. 75||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||approx. 75||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||approx. 180||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that lobsters can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten by an animal that needs to go up to breathe.|
|Pineapple/Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in the middle of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|