|12.0 (total: 1200)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
|10 seconds (unaffected)|
The Humpback whale is a tier 10 animal. It is based on its real life counterpart, Megaptera novaeangliae.
- Narwhals evolve into humpback whales.
- 48,000 XP is required for a narwhal to evolve into a humpback whale.
- Humpback whales do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Humpback whales drop meat upon death.
- As a humpback whale, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- Humpback whale is immune to all grabs, turbulent water(a. k. a. whirlpools), and whale suctions.
- You can use your normal and charge boosts to perform different songs (Charge boost is 150.0 MS).
|Speed Song||None (Normal, Normal, Normal)||Increases Humpback's speed by 50% (150% total) for 4.5 seconds.|
|Slowness Song||0.15 seconds (Normal, Normal, Charge)||Animals within a certain radius get a -30% speed debuff for 5 seconds.|
|Healing Song||0.15 seconds (Normal, Charge, Normal)||Humpback's health regens x4 as fast for 5.5 seconds.|
|War Song||0.30 seconds (Charge, Normal, Charge)||Increases Humpback's damage by 55% (DM:7.5.5 (155 total)), and it's armor penetration by 50% (50% total) for 6 seconds.|
|Ruin Song||0.30 seconds (Charge, Charge, Normal)||Animals within a certain radius lose 20% of their current health.|
|Blast Song||0.45 seconds (Charge, Charge, Charge)||Animals within a certain radius get stunned and repelled for 0.5 seconds (500.0 MS).|
- The suitable biomes for the humpback whale are the ocean, the ocean surface and the arctic
- If a humpback whale enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a humpback whale enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a humpback whale enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a humpback whale enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If a humpback whale enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
This is a complete list of food that humpback whales can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Human||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Anglerfish Bait||All Animals except for the Anglerfish who spawned it||0||Spawns infront of an Angler Fish when it is stationary (as its passive ability). No fixed look, resembles the last food the Angler Fish eats. It does nothing too, but the Angler Fish will deal twice as much damage (100x2) to the animal that ate it|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
|Giant Shipwreck||Generates in any biome, but have been found in the deep, swamp, and twilight kelp forest. All animals can hide here. Hiding places are ship windows and the crack.|
- The Humpback is the only animal to have this style of ability.
- The Slowness song was nerfed, and is not recommended. Rather a suitable alternative for escaping could be the Blast + Speed song. For attacking, the Speed + Blast song might work.
- A great counter to the Anaconda's ability would be the heal song, since the heal song regenerates more health then the Anaconda can take away.
- Since blast song got a huge nerf, the best general combat song combo is War + Speed + Heal, because this causes you to do approx. 193 damage per hit, whilst also healing up (Great counter for cachalot and whale, but beware, not a guaranteed win).