|3.0 (total: 300)|
|2.0 (total: 40)|
The Horseshoe Crab is a tier 3 animal.
- Lampreys, crabs, king crabs, crayfish, climbing cavefish, and piranhas evolve into horseshoe crabs.
- 7,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into horseshoe crabs.
- Horseshoe crabs evolve into squids, little auks, giant isopods, axolotls, and catfish.
- 10,000 XP is required for a horseshoe crab to evolve into a tier 4 animal.
- Horseshoe crabs drop meat upon death.
- As a horseshoe crab, friendly fire is turned off for other horseshoe crabs, oarfish, and whales: meaning it cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- All animals take 40% of their own damage when they attack a horseshoe crab from the back.
- You can walk on land.
- Holding the boost will give the horseshoe crab 50% speed, however this gradually drains its boosts.
This is a complete list of food that horseshoe crabs can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that horseshoe crabs can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Broken tree||Generates on the swamp floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals and Electric Eel, Snake and Anaconda can hide here.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
|Barrel Sponge||Generates in the reef.Tier 1 to tier 6 can hide here.|
|Tube Worms||Generates in the deep. Tier 1 to tier 3 can hide here.|
|Sea Sponge||Generates in the ocean and reef. Tier 1 to tier 3 can hide here.|
|Anemone||Generates in the ocean and reef. Tier 1 to tier 3 can hide here.|