The controls of Deeeep.io is simple and relatively easy to master. This page will list out all the controls and hotkeys that can be used in different platforms of the game. The bottom of the page will also list out the slash commands of Deeeep.io (yea, there are these kind of things in the game) and their functions.
Controls in Different Platforms
The controls of Deeeep.io differs according to the platforms it is played in.
Deeeep.io is made for PC, thus the best media to play the game is a PC with a Mouse. Here is the list of controls and hotkeys for Deeeep.io Snow and Below Beta, 2022 if you are playing on a PC.
- Your animal follows your mouse cursor around.
- Click on your left mouse button or spacebar to use a Normal Boost. Holding them for some time and release them to use a Charged Boost. While holding a charged boost, right click to cancel it (rip trackpad players). Note worms does not have a boost and some animals (especially whales) do not have a regular boost, others don't have a charged boost. There are still few animals that have 3 boosts
- Scroll up to zoom in, while scroll down to zoom out. You could also do this by clicking on these buttons (image).
- Click on the Full Screen Button (image) for a full screen view. Use the same button, or the Esc key to exit Full Screen.
- Press N, or click on the Map Button (image) for a bigger view of the mini-map.
- Press H to toggle your Evolution Dialog on or off. Click on the buttons Hide or Show Evolution Dialog if you don’t believe in hotkeys.
- You would notice that every animal on the Evolution Dialog has numbers on the top right corner of its image. Use the number keys 1 to 9 as hotkeys to evolve into the animal represented by those numbers. You could also click on the animals you want to evolve into if you are interested in wasting time.
- Click on the Top of Leader Board to toggle it.
- Press I to see your current animal’s info (which appears after you evolve into it) again. (RIP mobile players there are no mobile controls for it)
- Press T to open a team tab in the TFFA game mode, which shows every team (or swarm) nearby. You can also use this button (image) for the same purpose.
- Hold the E key to open a emote tab. Hover to the emote you want to use and click it to use it. Only works if an emote is equipped
- Press Enter to start typing. Type the message you want and press Enter again to send it to everyone in the map. Messages spawn in the location you send it and remains stationary, and despawns after ? seconds. In TFFA or PD, messages sent by the Enter key can only be seen by teammates, so use the Shift key along as well (Shift + Enter) if you want to have an argument with the other team.
- Press M to mute the chat. While muting, you are unable to see everyone’s messages, even your own messages, until you unmute with the M key again. You can also do it in the Chat section in settings, but I don’t see the point of it tho.
- Click on the Settings Button (image) to customize Graphics, Chat and the Language.
Although Deeeep.io runs relatively well in these platforms, there are a lot of flaws in the Mobile Version. Here is the list of controls and hotkeys for Deeeep.io Snow and Below Beta, 2022 if you are playing on an iPad or a Mobile Phone.
(Contribute with a clear Mobile Deeeep.io Screenshot in the Gallery k?)
- Your animal can be controlled with a virtual pad by default, but you can always change it to a joystick in the Settings.
- Tap on the Boost Button (image) to do a Normal Boost. Hold it down for some time and release it to do a Charged Boost. While holding a charged boost, drag your finger away from the Boost Button to cancel the charge. (Wait, you can cancel boosts on mobile? Always has been…).
- Tap on these buttons to zoom in or out (images).
- Tap on the Full Screen Button to enter or exist a Full Screen View.
- Tap on the Map Button (image) for a bigger view of the mini-map.
- Tap on the Hide Button (image) on the Evolution Dialog to close it. Tap on the Show Evolution Dialog Button (image) to reopen it.
- Choose the animals you want to evolve into by clicking on their images on the Evolution Dialog.
- Tap on the Top of the Leader Board to toggle it.
- Tap on the Team Button (image) to open a team tab in the TFFA game mode, which shows every team (or swarm) nearby.
- Hold on the Emote Button (image) to open a emote tab. Hover to the emote you want to use and tap it to use it. [Unsure]
- Tap on the Message Button (image) and click on the Message Dialog to start typing. Type the message you want, close your virtual keyboard and tap the Send Button to send it to everyone in the map. Messages spawn in the location you send it and remains stationary, and despawns after ? seconds. In TFFA or PD, you can only send messages to teammates since the (Shift + Enter) option is absent.
- Press "S" or tap on the Settings Button (image) to customize Graphics, Controls and the Chat.
- Typing "/user" in chat will display to you and other players your username along with a button to add your account to their friends list.
How can you help this page
- Add all commands you know in Deeeep.io.
- The (image) will be replaced by the button's assets in the future, upload them if you have them.
- Add a screenshot with a higher definition.