|10.5 (total: 1050)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
|10 seconds (unaffected)|
The Colossal Squid is a tier 10 animal. It is based on its real life counterpart, Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni.
- Humboldt squid can evolve into either Colossal Squid or Giant Squid.
- 48,000 XP is required for a Humboldt squid to evolve into a colossal squid.
- Colossal squid do not evolve into any other animals, as they are a top tier animal.
- Colossal squid drops currently the 2nd most meat upon death, the first being the Lion's Mane Jellyfish.
- As a colossal squid, friendly fire is turned on for all tier 1 animals: meaning that you cannot damage them neither can you be damaged by them.
|Slap||None||Boost to slap, dealing 100 damage and inflicting bleed and 30% slowness to the target for 1 second.
Boosting only consumes half a boost bar.
You gain a speed boost every time you slap (5% (once) to 30% (six times)).
|Slash||0.8 seconds||Charge boost to dash at the target and slash, dealing 170 damage, knocking them back and inflicting bleed and 30% slowness to them for 2 seconds.|
|Grab Break||0.8 seconds||Charge boost while being grabbed to break out, inflicting bleed and 30% slowness to the grabber for 1.5 seconds.|
|Wrap||(Please add an image here.)||0.8 seconds (assumed)||On larger animals like cachalots, instead
of a simple slash, you would instead coil
your tentacles around the target animal,
doing DPS. They can shake out in a
manner similar to anaconda's charged
This was removed in the February 19
- The suitable biome(s) for the Colossal Squid is the Deeeep only.
- If a colossal squid enters the ocean, it will lose pressure.
- If a colossal squid enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a colossal squid enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and pressure.
- If a colossal squid enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If a colossal squid enters the swamp, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a colossal squid enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen, pressure, and it will not regenerate salinity.
This is a complete list of food that colossal squid can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||15||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||approx. 50||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
|Anglerfish Bait||All Animals except for the Anglerfish who spawned it||0||Spawns infront of an Anglerfish when it is stationary (as its passive ability). No fixed look, resembles the last food the Anglerfish eats. It does nothing too, but the Anglerfish will deal twice as much damage (100x2, therefore 200) to the animal that ate it|
|Giant Shipwreck||Generates in any biome. All animals can hide here. Hiding places are ship windows and the crack.
This section highlights all the changes made to the colossal squid in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|January 26th, 2020 (Beta)||Closed beta testing started, with all the new animals|
|February 19th, 2020 (Beta)||Colossal squid was reworked to what it is now|