November 9th, 2017[edit | edit source]
Relatively small update before the big ones:
New gamemode: 1v1
- Fight against other players and get the longest winning streak!
- Whether the gamemode stays or leaves depends on your feedback!
- Optimization and various fixes
- Leaderboard bug fixed (hopefully)
- Whaleshark's remoras can't be killed or captured by whales
September 12th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed slowness bug
PD & Toxic Algae:
- Manta copies life increased to 3 minutes
September 10th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Manta changes: Animals that leave its aura leave a copy (invulnerable) that lasts 1 minute.
- Added more animal boosts. (Pathos316's idea)
- Snake has 17 seconds of oxygen, loses it 3 times faster when attached (HDMemes idea)
- Fixed leaderboard problem
- Fixed bug that caused Snakes drones to attack when not in attack mode
- 1 November 9th, 2017
- 2 September 12th, 2017
- 3 September 10th, 2017
- 4 September 3rd, 2017
- 5 September 2nd, 2017
- 6 July 19th, 2017
- 7 July 14th, 2017
- 8 July 14th, 2017 (Beta published)
- 9 July 14th, 2017 (Beta)
- 10 July 3rd, 2017 (FFA Only) (Beta)
- 11 June 26th, 2017 (Later) (Beta)
- 12 June 26th, 2017 (Beta)
- 13 June 22nd, 2017 (Beta)
- 14 June 21st, 2017 (Later) (Beta)
- 15 June 21st, 2017 (Beta)
- 16 May 19th, 2017 (Later)
- 17 May 19th, 2017
- 18 May 16th, 2017
- 19 May 14th, 2017
- 20 May 13th, 2017
- 21 May 12th, 2017
- 22 April 15th, 2017
- 23 April 7th, 2017
- 24 April 6th, 2017
- 25 April 5th, 2017
- 26 April 5th, 2017 (Beta)
- 27 March 18th, 2017 (Later)
- 28 March 18th, 2017
- 29 March 17th, 2017 (Later)
- 30 March 17th, 2017
- 31 March 14th, 2017
- 32 March 13th, 2017 (Beta)
- 33 March 4th, 2017
- 34 March 3rd, 2017
- 35 March 2nd, 2017
- 36 March 1st, 2017
- 37 February 28th, 2017
- 38 February 18th, 2017 (Later)
- 39 February 18th, 2017
- 40 February 14th, 2017 (Later)
- 41 February 14th, 2017
- 42 February 13th, 2017
- 43 February 3rd, 2017
- 44 February 2nd, 2017 (Later)
- 45 February 2nd, 2017
- 46 February 1st, 2017
- 47 January 21st, 2017
- 48 January 20th, 2017
- 49 January 19th, 2017
- 50 January 18th, 2017 (Later)
- 51 January 18th, 2017
- 52 January 17th, 2017
- 53 December 15th, 2016
- 54 December 12th, 2016
- 55 November 25th, 2016
- 56 November 24th, 2016
- 57 November 16th, 2016 (Beta)
- 58 November 9th, 2016
- 59 November 8th, 2016 (Later)
- 60 November 8th, 2016
- 61 November 7th, 2016
- 62 November 5th, 2016 (Night)
- 63 November 5th, 2016 (Morning)
- 64 November 4th, 2016
- 65 Pre-November 4th, 2016 (Release)
- 66 References
September 3rd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Piranha can move to right of screen
- Fixed piranha attacking each other
- Other fixes
September 2nd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Reduced boost regen, food HP, and manatee heal skill when outside safe zone
- Squid and Ray can only hide for 10 seconds - Some other fixes.
- Eagles only see enemy animals
- Whales won't suck allies
- Improved UI according to HDMemes's idea
- Pollock count reduced, XP doubled
- New gamemode
- New animal: Manta Ray, evolves from Hammerhead, designed by WertyWertz
- Fixed death menu appearing while being grabbed
- Marlin and dolphin changes (based on DogJelly's idea: damage ceil increased to 150% while jump-speeding; bleeding only caused while boosting or jump-speeding
- New stat: Bleeding reduction
- Increased marlin bleeding damage to 4% per tick, duration to 3 ticks (duration on eagle too)
- Sunfish changes: Implemented all WertyWertz's ideas - Cachalot speed increased while in the deep (H2O_N's idea)
- Squid has a second boost now (Artoriasz's idea)
- Orca grab damage reduced to half
- Crocodile changes: Implemented DogJelly's ideas
- Octopus changes: Implemented TheTrueDrDerp's ideas
- Stonefish speed reduced (DogJelly's idea)
- NPC won't eat meat - Max speed reduction is -90% (fixed negative speed)
- Whaleshark gets 20% speed boost for 2 seconds after losing all its remoras
July 19th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Server performance improved.
- Fixed: food spawning inside ground.
- Top tier animals no longer collide with tier 1 animals (except bots).
- Pearl can't be picked by tier 2 animals.
- Correct scorer displayed in finish screen.
July 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed piranhas death spamming death log.
- Fixed piranha starting next round with same level.
- Only the main piranha is shown on the map.
- Added anti-spam on loading screen chat.
- Hippo dash doesn't damage Pearl Cover.
- Fixed long names in chat and king list.
- You can now press an option number to choose an evolution (pressing 1 on a keyboard will now cause you to evolve into the first evolution option, 2 for the second evolution, etc.).
- Fixed lamprey being attacked while attached.
- Reduced hippo dash attack damage, added 1 boosts, turns slowly, can no longer eat food while dashing.
- Fixed the water border disappearing.
July 14th, 2017 (Beta published)[edit | edit source]
- Beta is now official, to gather further feedback. If any fixes are needed, a new version will be uploaded.
- Beta includes a new biome (the swamp), and new animals, designed by:
July 14th, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added chat to the loading screen.
- Fixed: The dolphin/marlin's jump to gain speed ability does not work in the raised portion of the river.
- Slightly lowered swamp islands (to help animals climb).
- Greatly increased coconut exp.
- Evolution dialog is now shown even if there is only one option to evolve into.
- Increased XP to regain dead piranhas.
- Added speed increase indicator.
- Hippo ability changed (DogJelly's idea), needs testing.
- Eagle can eat dam food.
- Orca damage restored.
- Eagle can grab up to tier 9 animals except manatee, and increased the depth it can go into water without losing it's skill.
- Piranha salinity time reduced, dash time reduced from 2 to 1.5s.
- Electric eel can no longer eat while using its skill.
- Disabled HP auto-regen if salinity is on zero.
July 3rd, 2017 (FFA Only) (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Cave added to the swamp (underneath the waterfall), and leveled part of it with the rest of the ocean (Alex01012 and FlllllSH's ideas).
- "Hide" button to evolution dialog added.
- Stonefish barbs poison damage fixed (was 10% dps), and one time damage reduced to 50% of stonefish damage, affected by armor (DogJelly's idea).
- Bald eagle temperature time increased, can't be poisoned by snakes, inflicts bleeding on animals it can't grab while boosting, base speed increased, can boost underwater, one-hit kills animals with less than 10% hp while boosting (Pathos316 and FlllSH's ideas).
- Remora's pressure time increased to 20s, speed to 120%.
- Whale shark needs less food to gain drones, drones prioritize bigger animals.
- Snakes can be attacked while attached, can't attach to bald eagles.
- Cachalot dissolves snowballs with its soundwave.
- Fixed bug of disappearing trees.
- Added coconuts for pelicans (someguy_someplace's idea).
- Unified on-grab hit damage, except for eagles (DogJelly's idea).
- Piranha system changed.
June 26th, 2017 (Later) (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed piranha evolution bug.
- Fixed polar bears being unable to dig into islands.
- Fixed being unable to attack eagles while they hold animals.
June 26th, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Frog health and oxygen time increased.
- Electric eel oxygen time increased.
- Fixed piranhas xp problem.
- Fixed bug with animals hiding while being grabbed.
- Electric eel can electrocute whoever grabs it.
- Piranha won't restore salinity time when evolving.
- Common salinity time reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Flappy ducks height lowered, removed the higher line of flappy ducks.
- Fixed tree and swamp tree's hitboxes.
- Piranhas no longer collide with their brothers while attacking.
June 22nd, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed many bugs.
- Piranha health reduced.
- Only tier 3 and lower can hide in broken trees.
- Corrected a spelling error in the king list (King of the Arctic was misspelled as King of the Artic).
- Added a 2nd line of flappy ducks down where the old line of flappy ducks used to be.
- Some more changes.
June 21st, 2017 (Later) (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed many bugs with piranhas, evolving, etc.
- Now you can evolve to swamp animals in any biome.
- Piranha can now choose to evolve to other animals.
- And more...
June 21st, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added a king list, which lists 4 players as "king" of each biome (excluding the surface).
- Added a new biome: the swamp.
- Added salinity, which animals lose when they enter the swamp when they are not suited to it and vice versa.
- Added 10 new animals: piranha, frog, electric eel, snake, snapping turtle (designed by TheGiantSlug), manatee, hippo and crocodile (designed by FlllllSH), bald eagle (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316): Portfolio), and dragonfly.
- Instead of choosing to evolve into a frog, electric eel, snake, or snapping turtle, you must be within the swamp when you are about to evolve into those animals.
- Seagulls can now hide in trees.
- Added a new hiding place: broken tree.
- Added swamp islands, which swamp trees can spawn on and roots can spawn under.
- Added swamp trees and roots.
- Added a waterfall, which spawns at the entrance to the swamp and pushes animals and food downward and leftward when inside of it or near it.
- Added clouds, which spawn at the height limit and have no effect on the gameplay.
- Raised the height limit, moved flappy ducks closer to the new height limit: now they are harder to reach.
- Beta changelog soon...
May 19th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed being unable to continue playing in the same server if it got full.
- PD: Fixed various bugs.
May 19th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- All: Whale's skill now absorbs barbs and snowballs.
- Stonefish's barbs damage increased to 7% of max life, poison lasts 5 seconds & base DPS increased to 10%.
- Skills don't affect spawn protected fish.
- Original: Fixed eatable food.
- PD: Fixed throwing pearl while standing still.
- Fixed Stonefish unable to pick pearl while boosting.
- Match information is now stored, leaderboard coming soon! (for Original too)
- Fixed pearl suddenly going down when throwing it.
May 16th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Animals now boost at half speed when slowed down (e.g. by cachalot).
- Cachalot oxygen time has been increased by 30 seconds.
- DPS dealt to giant squid when grabbing a cachalot has been increased from 3% to 5%.
- Pearl Defense: Lamprey can now attach to animals from starting from crab.
- Right mouse button no longer triggers the context menu.
- Fixed whale shark's remoras attacking each other.
- Sunfish can no longer eat algae.
- Stonefish consumes oxygen 3 times slower when standing still underground.
- Added spectating feature (Ghost fish designed by Alex01012).
May 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Pearl direction indicator now appears when the pearl is outside shell.
- Beaver attack damage has been reduced.
- Sea Turtle armor now protects its head too, and its health has been increased.
- Sunfish and stonefish can now attack their own species, and can't attack fish.
- Fixed (hopefully) memory leak that caused slowdowns.
May 13th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Pearl Defense bugs.
- Octopus now disguises as a team member of the last victim's team on Pearl Defense.
May 12th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added two new game modes:
- Pearl Defense (BETA): Capture the other team's pearl and bring it to your goal to win the match.
- Original: A recreation of the first Deeeep.io version.
- Added two animals: Stonefish and sunfish, which were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio).
April 15th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Top tier tree changed (see this post).
- Fixed a bug involving animals using ability when hit by a whale using its skill.
- Fixed a bug with pollock not respawning.
- Whales can no longer suck cachalots.
- Polar Bear stun duration now varies from 0.5 seconds to 2 seconds, depending on the distance of the hit.
- If a polar bear hits an animal while it's stunned, the latter will start bleeding.
- Fixed a bug that caused lampreys to be unable to attach to whales.
- Increased AFK time to 20 minutes.
- Lampreys can live in the arctic now.
- Chat names are now colored for players who are #1, #2, and #3 on the leaderboards.
- Other fixes and optimizations.
- Fixed bug with menu not appearing after death.
- Federico Mouse is still working on the new gamemode, it'll come soon!
April 7th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Giant Squid's grab speed has been increased.
- Marlin's health has been reduced by 100, and their damage reduced by 20.
- Pelican's grab time reduced to 15 seconds.
- Oxygen for fish now regenerates slowly, not instantly.
April 6th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Whale Shark's health increased by 100.
- Whale Shark's remoras now don't attack & can't be attacked when not in attack mode.
- Marlin damage reduced by 20.
- Giant Squids no longer gain speed boost when grabbing whales, cachalots and whale sharks, and only gains 30% with the rest.
- Giant Squids are dealt DPS when grabbing cachalots.
- Pelicans can now grab squids.
- The death screen now shows the correct reason of death.
- Fixed respawning as blobfish/worm/fish accordingly.
- Attacks against whales don't get increased by speed if it's using its skill.
- Whale Shark remoras prioritize whoever 1. attacked 2. was attacked by their host in the last 5 seconds.
- Fixed bugs.
April 5th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added 1 new animal: Marlin, designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio).
- Marlin's bounce speed increased.
- Polar Bear, whale shark and marlin can now damage same species.
- Whale Shark now doesn't need to go up to [[breathe.
- Whale Shark speed reduced by 10%.
- Pelican can no longer damage seagulls for now.
- Now each pre-end creature has two evolving options.
- Tree diagram of evolutions coming soon.
April 5th, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added 4 new animals, including: lamprey, polar bear, whale shark and its remora drones (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)), and pelican (designed by FlllllSH).
- The teleport to the arctic bug is NOT fixed yet.
- Orcas now only bounce when releasing if their prey is pushed against the ground.
- Many fixes.
- Some planned visual improvements didn't make it to this beta, so I'll continue working.
- XP required to level up reduced around 10%.
March 18th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Italian translation fixed and updated (thanks Lykanos!)
March 18th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where death screen wouldn't appear after changing tabs.
- Fixed a bug where jellyfish wouldn't poison their attacker if killed in one hit.
- Fixed a bug about orcas instantly hitting after release.
- Orcas now bounce after releasing, to avoid having their victims getting stuck against the floor.
- Giant Squid can now grab a boosting shark.
- Orcas can no longer grab cachalots.
- Narwhals can't walk anymore.
March 17th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- French translation fixed and being updated (thanks Pablo Melon).
- Swedish translation updated.
- Ukrainian translation added and updated Russian one (thanks pronyuk_).
March 17th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- An abandoned house appeared in the deep sea. It's said its owner left long ago, after it was attacked by a giant squid and its pet was kidnapped.
- (FROM BETA) Added four new animals: Octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).
- (FROM BETA) Added one new hiding place (shipwreck designed by Pathos too!)
- Balance tweaks.
- Oarfish FOV in the deeep has been increased.
- Other changes (changelog in progress).
March 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed sudden disconnection bug.
- Fixed octopus ink bug.
- Fixed permanently invisible anglerfish bug.
- Added air bubbles leaking from shipwreck (h1637727's idea).
- Trying to find the cause of the random teleport bug.
- Eating volcano food in the arctic now increases temperature.
- Jellyfish and below can now hide in volcanoes.
- Giant Squid grabbing damage reduced to 50% (and can now only grab beaver and above).
- Balance tweaks.
March 13th, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added four new animals: octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).
- Added a new shipwreck hiding spot (designed by Pathos too!)
- Many changes (the changelog is still being written).
- NOTE: The random teleport bug is not fixed yet, working on it.
March 4th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused browser to crash after a long amount of time playing.
March 3rd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused serious lag.
March 2nd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Map width and deeeep depth has been increased.
- Amount of floating food has been increased.
- Sea Turtle's position has been changed.
- Lag and bug fixes.
March 1st, 2017[edit | edit source]
- The server with the best latency is now chosen automatically.
- Oarfish attack damage has been increased.
- Oarfish can now heal seagulls too.
February 28th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Two new animals: sea turtles, oarfish (designed by John Fallot Pathos316 - Portfolio).
- Field of vision in the deep sea has been greatly increased.
- Changed the pressure system.
- Anglerfish now deals x2 hit to whoever eats its food.
- Anglerfish now has two boosts.
- Anglerfish now turns completely invisible when in stealth.
- Minimum attack multiplier by speed increased from .75x to 1x.
- Sharks and orcas can now eat NPC fish (pollock).
- Fixed screen being stuck when grabbed by an orca bug.
- Fixed white light in deep ocean bug.
- Fixed floor bug.
- Whale: Food eaten while using skill no longer regenerates boost.
- Wrong habitat invulnerability replaced by a warning message before evolving.
- Removed whale damage bonus for sharks (and bonus for orcas is divided by amount of whales near).
- One boost is now refilled upon leveling up.
- Many other undocumented fixes and tweaks.
February 18th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Added Hungarian language (credits to dav).
- Fixed the whale's ability.
February 18th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Volcano food now lasts like before.
- Fixed flying worms bug.
- NPC fish (pollock) added, which spawn in the arctic.
- Starter animals now give XP when eaten.
- Worm boosts removed and attack damage reduced.
- Anglerfish FOV increased by 2.5x.
- Some more fixes and changes.
- More changes planned for the next update.
February 14th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
February 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Changed the orders of worm and leopard seal on the evolution tree.
- Map height reduced by 30%.
- Penguins can now eat algae.
- Deep entrances reduced and made smaller.
- Food regeneration problem fixed.
- Jellyfish, ray and squid can now live in the deeeep.
- Whale's skill now absorbs nearby food.
- Anglerfish now spawns the last food it ate at the end of its esca when using its stealth ability.
- Anglerfish FOV in the deep increased by 50%.
February 13th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added 5 new animals: blobfish, king crab, worm, anglerfish, and leopard seal.
- Added 1 new biome: the deeeep.
- Killer whales can now be hit while grabbing.
- Killer whale's maximum grabbing time for sharks has been reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Whales and killer whales can now hit each others' species.
- When evolving in a non-suitable biome, the player becomes invulnerable until they go to the correct biome.
- DogJelly's idea: Whale's attack increases when killer whales or sharks are near. 5% per shark and 15% per orca, stackable 5 times. Attack only increases towards Sharks/Orcas.
- Island sizes are now random (between 1x and 3x previous standard size of islands).
- Added new empty land in the arctic.
- Fish (orange ones) now gain a speed boost when near other fish, 10% per fish stackable 5 times.
- Fixed respawning as a penguin outside of the arctic.
- Some undocumented changes.
February 3rd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added Dutch, Polish, Arabic, German, Czech and Estonian languages, thanks DaanKuif, Sylogista, imad hamaidi, saschahi, h1637727 and Sämmu L!
February 2nd, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Added Croatian/Serbian, French, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Turkish languages, thanks Costa97, ChinardGaming, EdThedoc, enpyera, flexes, qhawa and Alpmert!
- Added a manual language switch at the bottom right.
- You can now press ESCAPE to show the main menu without needing to leave the game.
February 2nd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added Chinese and Spanish translations.
- Sharks can no longer eat food while in rage.
- XP scales changed a bit.
February 1st, 2017[edit | edit source]
- The XP bar now displays both the percentage and number of XP left.
- Maximum attack boost due to speed has been decreased to +25%, except for sharks using rage.
- Turn speed now immediate again, except for sharks using rage.
- The health of crabs has been increased by 50%.
- Killer whales now grab sharks for less time.
- Killer whales are now slowed down depending on the size of what animal they grab.
- Penguin's amount of boosts reduced back to 2.
- Fixed a bug causing fish to get stuck under the floor.
January 21st, 2017[edit | edit source]
- New evolution tree (credit to DogJelly).
- After penguin you can now choose TShark and dolphin.
- TShark now evolves into shark.
- After dolphin you can now choose killer whale and whale.
- Shark has new passive (Bloodseeker) and active (Rage) skills (rage increases speed for 4 seconds, but slows rotation speed).
- Dolphin has a new passive skill: Jumping on water increases its speed for 4 seconds, stackable 3 times.
- If a killer whale grabs a shark, it will now lose all of its oxygen.
- Sharks without oxygen now lose 10% of their max life per second.
- Top animals' stats tweaked.
- Penguin move speed increased by 30%.
- Attack damage now varies according to speed (from -25% to +50%).
- Glaciers now have igloos, which penguins can hide in.
- Whales can no longer attack each other.
- Changed the XP scales a bit.
- Map sized increased by 33%.
January 20th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added three North America servers.
- Added 1 Asia server.
- Added 1 Europe server.
January 19th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Whales can now hit (but not absorb) other whales again.
- Animals inside whales can no longer lose temperature.
- Reduced the XP required for seagulls to level up.
- Reduced floor algae XP.
January 18th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the damage and speed of jellyfish.
- Fixed another problem with food not reappearing.
- Fixed whale bug that allowed it to absorb beavers.
- Reduced the bounce of jellyfish.
- Many undocumented bug tweaks.
January 18th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added a new animal: jellyfish.
- Killing a player no longer causes bounce if the victim is more than 3 levels lower than the attacker.
- Spawn protection implemented: 5 seconds of invulnerability.
- Damage splash indicator added.
- Increased penguin boosts to 3.
- Reduced the required XP for higher levels.
- Fixed a problem with food not reappearing.
January 17th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added a new animal: penguin.
- Added a new biome: the arctic.
- Added a login system.
- More updates to the login system are planned.
December 15th, 2016[edit | edit source]
December 12th, 2016[edit | edit source]
November 25th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- New controls: Pressing M now toggles chat visibility.
- Sudden deaths bug likely fixed.
November 24th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- All of the servers have been updated.
- Added a new animal: seagull
- Added 3 new terrain: islands, bushes, and trees!
- Map width increased by 200%.
- Maximum player limit raised.
- New Asia and Sao Paulo servers!
- More animals will be added in the upcoming days.
November 16th, 2016 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added a beta server.
- Added 1 animal: seagull.
- Map size increased.
- Maximum player limit raised.
- Some undocumented changes.
November 9th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added two servers for South America.
November 8th, 2016 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- You now respawn with a percentage of the XP you had before dying (if you don't change server).
November 8th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added two servers (in London and USA).
November 7th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added two servers (in Texas, USA and Frankfurt, Germany).
November 5th, 2016 (Night)[edit | edit source]
- Increased the oxygen of dolphins and beavers.
- Added a new oxygen bar above the player, which turns red when low.
- Increased the XP of people and flappy ducks.
- Added a new food source below beaver dams.
- Some undocumented performance fixes on the server.
November 5th, 2016 (Morning)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug which caused players to fall out of the map.
- Added a message which displays information about your current animal upon spawning in.
- Added a food eating animation.
November 4th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added biome afflictions and oxygen biome affliction.
- Added 1 animal: beaver.
- Beavers need to breathe.
- Added terrain: beaver dams.
- dolphins now need to breathe.
- Sharks can no longer stay still for too long, as they will stop breathing.
- Implemented an auto-reconnect attempt.
- Server was optimized for better performance.
- Some undocumented balance tweaks.
Pre-November 4th, 2016 (Release)[edit | edit source]
- Released Deeeep.io.
- Added controls.
- MOUSE to move.
- CLICK to use boost (might miss if too close).
- ENTER to chat (will reveal your position).
- Added 7 animals: fish, crab, squid, ray, hammerhead, dolphin, and shark.
- Added 1 biome: the ocean.
- Added 1 form of terrain: anemone.
- Added 5 types of food: plankton, algae, people, flappy ducks, and meat.